Advertisement

Imagine shaving this Coton De Tulear - nah lets just brush him out

Imagine shaving this Coton De Tulear  - nah lets just brush him out Love what you do or do something else! God be with each and all of us! If you have shaved a coton de tulear send me your photos giving me permission to use them in the email. dede_grooms@yahoo.com
If you have shaved any dogs, do the same, I want to see! #Team10Blade


Also, Andis 5 speed here today only:




If you are learning and love to be here, support our business by shopping with us and contributing to the live stream for more sessions like this.

Support the stream:

Thank you for subscribing and sharing. It helps me help so many others!
Click Here To Become A Member

Subscribe To Our New Gaming Channel- Me And You Gaming.

Follow us on Facebook For before and afters and more-

Donate Here--
About to Travel? Use my code:

Starting a business use this for processing, we both get discount!


SHOPPING ON AMAZON - USE MY LINK AND WE GET CREDIT TO ORDER ANYTHING, JUST CLICK HERE FIRST:


Sell clothes you don't wear anymore?

Buy, Sell, Lease, Move worldwide Realtor licensed in Texas:

Order supplies and tools I use here. Clippers, shears, blades, etc.


Andis 5 speed-

Clipper Blades-


Groomer Kits-

Shears-

This supports my efforts in showing you all that I know and teaching you what I have learned.

Order a DogUp stand here

Support here:

Fan Mail:
My Favorite Groomer, LLC
5413 Denton Hwy Ste 100
Haltom City, Texas 76148

**Music in background is not coming from our facility. We have no control over it. It comes from the suite next door.

#Dog #myfavoritegroomer #schnauzer #aggressive dog

my favorite groomer,dog,dog grooming,pet grooming,live pet,live pet grooming,how to,how to groom my dog,how to cut my dog hair,cut my dogs hair,cute dog,animal,the best groomer,texas groomer,who grooms in texas,live,i love my dog,dogup stand,dogup,dog stand up,stand up dog,andis,oster,wahl,coton,i want to be a groomer,be a groomer,how to be a groomer,groomer training,i want to groom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments