Advertisement

Last Man Standing Wins 10,000 V-Bucks but it gets WILD...

Last Man Standing Wins 10,000 V-Bucks but it gets WILD... Follow my Twitch for when I do this with viewers -

Follow my Twitter to get in this next time I tweet: @Bazerks

15,000 LIKES for another Last Man Standing!

WINNER (Dolphin):

In this video I hosted a Fortnite Game Show called "Last Man Standing" and the Winner won 10,000 V-Bucks and a YouTube Shoutout! If you enjoyed this video, Like and Subscribe for Future videos!

𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟𝗦:
☆ 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿:
☆ 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺:
☆ 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱:
☆ 𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁: MakaneSnyder
☆ 𝗧𝗶𝗸 𝗧𝗼𝗸: Bazerks

THE SQUAD
Zisc:
Benny:
Starky:
Machi:
Jxcks:
Synergy Chris:
Tidal:
Niq:
Voxbi:
Seasons:

last man standing,wins,10000,v-bucks,money,dollars,fortnite,funny,meme,memes,wild,hilarious,mrbeast,#2,dare,prank,funny moments,deathrun,cizzorz,last to leave,obstacle course,skin contest,wild west,trivia,dare wheel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments