Advertisement

Let’s Ring In the New Year With A Jewelry Jar Bag

Let’s Ring In the New Year With A Jewelry Jar Bag This was a crazy #jewelryjar bag! Lot's of junky trash, them BOOM! 10K and a few sterling pieces as well. Congrats to our winner of a jewelry Grab Bag! please email me your name and address here:
For business inquiries: my email is thelmahoards@gmail.com
Like my My Facebook Page & more. and if you're an honorable person, not a hater/stalker please request to join my Face Book Auction Page: Thelma Thrift Members Only Auction & Sale.

Powerseller,Jewelry,jewelry,unboxing,thirft,haul,Amazon,Poshmark,closet,sell,How to be an ebay Powerseller,How I became a Powerseller on ebay in 3 months,thrift shopping for a living,flipping items from thrift shops for profit on ebay,Ebay resller tips and techniques,Jewelry jar unjarrings,Let's open a jewelry jar,Goodwill thrift haul,How I make a living on ebay,reselling is my gig,How I make money on Etsy,What I sell on Amazon,How to sell online,Posmark profits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments