Advertisement

Making a Twig Pattern Diamond Wedding Band in White Gold

Making a Twig Pattern Diamond Wedding Band in White Gold Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to see my video.

Visit My Instagram ►

Purchase this ring ►




info@diorahjewellers.com

INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:

With over 15 years of experience within the jewellery industry, I'm working as a head goldsmith. I strongly believe in manufacturing fine jewellery by hand using traditional as well as advanced techniques in my eco-friendly workshop.

Thank you very much
Nish

jewellery,diamond wedding,making diamond ring,jewellery tutorials,jewellery making tutorials,handmade jewellery making,how to buy a diamond ring,choose a wedding band,buy a diamond wedding band,wedding and engagement,twig design wedding band,making wedding bands,jewelley studio,custom make jewelry,white gold wedding band,

Post a Comment

0 Comments