Advertisement

MASSIVE closet cleanout for 2020! *i went OFF*

MASSIVE closet cleanout for 2020! *i went OFF* MASSIVE closet cleanout for 2020! *i went OFF* YAY! My first video of 2020! I hope you all enjoyed watching me clean out my clothes in my closet and organizing my wardrobe. Let me know what you think about the editing in the comments, I worked super hard on it! This year will be great. Love you. Xoxo


❤ shop my merch →



vlog channel:



♡ socials ♡

INSTAGRAM! ↠

TWITTER! ↠

SNAPCHAT! ↠ avajulesx

SPOTIFY ↠ avajules



SUBSCRIBE:



help me translate this video into your language!



Aloha, it's Ava Jules & welcome to my YouTube channel! I post beauty & lifestyle videos and vlogs! I'm currently doing online college and I live in Oahu, Hawaii. Subscribe if you want to become a part of our ohana! See you soon ;)

ava jules,MASSIVE closet cleanout for 2020! *i went OFF*,massive closet cleanout,closet cleanout,closet,clothes,cleanout,2020,i went off,2020 closet cleanout,organizing my wardrobe,cleaning out my clothes,massive closet cleanout for 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments