Advertisement

More Obscure Atlus Games You Should Check Out

More Obscure Atlus Games You Should Check Out Subscribe for more obscure gaming videos!

Follow me on Twitter:
Consider donating on Ko-Fi:
Join our Discord:
Subscribe to my Twitch channel:

Most people today think of the developers and translators of Persona when they think of Atlus, but Atlus's Western branch; Atlus USA, or Atlus West now, has a long history of translating and publishing unknown Japanese games in North America and Europe.

This video is a follow-up to my last video "Obscure Atlus Games You Should Check Out," where I look at four more of Atlus USA's unknown sleeper hits. You can watch the last video here:

Tell me what some of your favorite Atlus games are, and I'll cover them in future videos!

Persona,Atlus,Persona 5,Japan,Gaming,Video Games,Anime,Nintendo,Sony,Gamecube,3DS,Growlanser,Cubivore,Code of Princess,Dungeon Travelers 2,Vita,Playstation,Switch,Visual Novel,Aquaplus,Wayfarer of Time,SMT,Intelligent Systems,Sting,Xenoblade,PS4,RPG,Dungeon Crawler,JRPG,Megami Tensei,MegaTen,PSP,PS2,Music,ACE,Japanese,Translation,To Heart 2,White Album 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments