Advertisement

MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO - What inspired me to get me out of my comfort zone and shoot my first video!

MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO - What inspired me to get me out of my comfort zone and shoot my first video! Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my first video! My name is Kam Huang from New York, I am a full time entrepreneur and one of my dream is to become a Youtuber. I had many fears and resistances towards this journey. But not anymore, I woke up today and got completed inspired to begin NOW in the year 2020 to start my youtube channel. Check this video to how I got inspired and if you can related ;)

Here is one of the link of the video that did the trick for me:
- by Ralph Smart

Another video that I mentioned is actually private in a facebook group which I am unable to share. However, in this video I covered what I've learned from it.


Thanks for checking me out, I can't wait to walk this journey and have the privilege to share with you guys

#inspirational #millionairemindset #newyearnewme


my first youtube,first video,entrepreneur,motivation,newyearnewme,newyoutubers,new on youtube,millionaire,how to become a millionaire,journey to the top,its all about love,money,humble student,constantly learning and growing,kam huang,

Post a Comment

0 Comments