Advertisement

My Opinions On All the Shiny Pokemon in Sword and Shield

My Opinions On All the Shiny Pokemon in Sword and Shield The only thing as exciting as the new Pokemon in a generation, is their shiny sprites. In this video we are going to be covering my opinions of every shiny Pokemon in Pokemon sword and shield. Remember, these are just my opinions. So if you don’t agree, that is 100% ok. You can let me know your own thoughts on these shinies in the comments below. Some Pokemon might get a little more detail than others in this list, but I'll try to cover what I like or dislike about each colour change. If you are hyped for this video, be sure to leave a like, and if you are new to mystic umbreon, please consider subscribing. With all that being said though, let’s get into it.

Cyberpower PC's Website use Code Mystic to get 5% off on all purchases over 1299$:



TR and Den Listings:





Thanks to Serebii for providing the 3D models:



MysticSage:



Follow me on Twitch:

Check out our community discord: or this one if the first one doesn't work

Follow me on Instagram: mysticumbreon_

Follow me on Twitter:

Support me on Patreon:

Patrons who have donated: JDinis, Aanvik, The4thgengamer, Coolindude, Jasmin Skoplijak, Tyree Awantaye, Savannah (my secretary), Poketuber, The Sith'ari, Kepheus, ChikoritaCheezits, SpikeSP, Flyjubilee, JesseTheRuby, Frostfang5412, Daniel Leon, Diane Wierzbicki, Lady Krimzen, Derpy Poster, Dylan Clough, Miguel Poissant, Pub Sparky Wynx, Gasnort, Pal491, Ryan Turk, Lightningwolf4r, TheLazyLeo, AwesomeLego, Sodden Grider, AkAjmc, Nigma97, DDD

Pokemon Sword and Shield,All the Shiny Pokemon in Sword and Shield,All New Shiny Pokemon in Sword and Shield,All Pokemon in Sword and Shield,All the New Pokemon in Sword and Shield,New Shiny Pokemon in Sword and Shield,Best Shiny Pokemon in Sword and Shield,What is the best shiny pokemon in sword and shield?,Worst Shiny Pokemon in Sword and Shield,

Post a Comment

0 Comments