Advertisement

*New*Messy House Deep Clean With Me 2020 | Extreme Cleaning Motivation | Speed Cleaning

*New*Messy House Deep Clean With Me 2020 | Extreme Cleaning Motivation | Speed Cleaning Hey Everyone finally the first 2020 Clean With me Video is here. We all know we need some extreme cleaning Motivation.i was suppose to clean my whole house but you know life sometimes get busy, I did a little bit of everything I declutter and organize some areas as well Deep Clean . This house is messy just letting you know right now.i really hope you get up and clean your house with me . This video took me all day if you really liked it make sure you share the video and subscribe for more Motivational cleaning videos .
Complete disaster / Cleaning Routine / Deep Cleaning etc

As always guys I love you so much
XoXo
Selma Rivera

Products I used:

Kitchen
Method Antibacterial Bamboo
Bar keepers friend cleanser
Mrs.Meyers honeysuckle
Aunt fannies Cleaning vinegar
Brillo pads
Magic eraser
La’s totally awesome Window Clean
Baking soda

Living room
Windex electronics
Mrs.meyers honeysuckle
Up & Up disinfecting wipes

Floors
Cleaning vinegar
Smartly citrus grove

Kitchen towels
Lysol laundry senitizer
All Free and Clear detergent

Beauty Room
Up&Up disinfecting wipes
Method honey cripse apple
La’s totally awesome window clean

Bathroom
Cleaning vinegar
Commet
Magic eraser
Up&up disinfecting wipes
Clorox scentiva bowl cleaner

Music
Epidemicsound.com

Instagram
Selma_rivera

Vlog Channel We Duh Fam


Selma Glows



My Mop


#extremecleaningmotivation #cleanwithme #selmarivera

extreme cleaning motivation,messy house,declutter 2020,clean and declutter with me,clean with me whole house,whole house clean with ne,extreme clean 2020,all day clean with me 2020,speed clean,cleaning motivation,complete disaster clean with me,clean,selma rivera cleaning,cleaning,selma rivera,Whole house clean with me,organize,clean with me,clean with me 2020,cleaning videos,best cleaning videos,extreme cleaning motivation clean with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments