Advertisement

OFF-WHITE QUOTE CARRY ON LUGGAGE - FIRST IMPRESSIONS | DOUBLE MYTHERESA UNBOXING | OFF-WHITE TOTE

OFF-WHITE QUOTE CARRY ON LUGGAGE - FIRST IMPRESSIONS | DOUBLE MYTHERESA UNBOXING | OFF-WHITE TOTE Hi everyone and welcome to my video, featuring the Cookie Monster and my bunnies!

Today’s video is a double unboxing of OFF-WHITE.

First I’ll be unboxing my new OFF-WHITE carry on luggage. All I can say is - WOW. I love the quality of this luggage, the color, the size, the style - everything! This is my first piece by OFF-WHITE and I am very impressed. I’ve rolled it around the house and I just can’t wait to take it on a trip with me. The luggage protector case is a massive fail for me though - I was not able to put it on AT ALL, lol.

The second unboxing is of my new OFF-WHITE tote. This was not a planned purchase at all, I got it only because there was literally nothing else that spoke to me on their website and I wanted to get the “20% off” deal. At first I was looking at it as an IKEA bag. Now, I feel like it would be a great tote for groceries, I might even consider it as a gym bag. It’s actually not that bad! I feel very “fashion” when I carry it, haha!

I got both of these goodies from Mytheresa and I’m so impressed by the deals on that website! If you’re not familiar with them - check them out! I never thought it’s possible to save on luxury shopping (except buying used pieces) before them, because, as soon as a sale begins, everything is immediately sold out. But not with them - you still have to be quick but they’ll send you an email as soon as the item is on sale. This is a genuine recommendation if you’re looking for luxury shopping offers. I’ve had the best experience.

I hope that this video was useful to you and as always - thank you so much for watching!

Subscribe to my channel for fashion, luxury shopping and unboxing videos, and follow my Instagram @lainesusername to see how I style my items!

Here’s the video of my PRADA PADDED NYLON TOTE’s unboxing:

OFF-WHITE BLACK QUOTE CARRY ON LUGGAGE:

OFF-WHITE BLACK AND WHITE TOTE:

Photos in the video are from Instagram users - @off____white and @popbee

Have an amazing day XX

off-white,off-white carry on luggage,off white,off white carry on luggage,off-white black quote carry on luggage,off white black quote carry on luggage,off-white unboxing,off white unboxing,off-white review,off white review,off-white tote,off white tote,off-white tote unboxing,off white tote unboxing,mytheresa unboxing,mytheresa review,mytheresa offer,mytheresa sales,mytheresa sale,luxury shopping unboxing,luxury handbag,luxury carry on luggage,unboxing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments