Advertisement

Pick A Card 💞 How do they feel about me? 💞 Love ~ Attraction ~ Timeless

Pick A Card 💞 How do they feel about me? 💞 Love ~ Attraction ~ Timeless I'm delighted at how these turned out! Lenormand never ceases to amaze me.

Tune into your reading ~ Timestamps:
1. Teal: 1:58
2. Carnelian: 10:28
3. Rose Quartz: 16:22
4. Brandberg: 22:55

Here's your your in-depth, month-to-month, 2020 Forecast:


If you're new to Lenormand, download your starter guide:


And check out my latest Lenormand layout:


Enjoy my readings? I offer private readings, check out the menu here:


More free resources:


Want to master Lenormand? Check out these resources:



Deck used: Lenormand Reader's Silhouette Deck
It is not currently available for sale, but if you're interested in owning one, send me a message:


Tune into my channel to watch your annual, monthly, and weekly readings, more pick a card readings, and about Lenormand.

Follow me:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Pinterest:

Please remember my videos are general readings. This video is meant for entertainment purposes. Use your own judgement when making any decision. Have fun and enjoy! 💖

pick a card,timeless,tarot,best tarot reader,best lenormand reader,Lenormand,Tarot,Fortune Telling,Fortune,Reading,Luck,Horoscope,Zodiac,Forecast,Divination,Cards,Love,Romance,Money,Divine,Spirit,Spirituality,New Age,Newage,Fortune Reading,Runes,magic,Magick,Nostradamus,Aries,taurus,gemini,cancer,leo,virgo,libra,scorpio,sagittarius,capricorn,aquarius,pisces,oracle,intuition,intuitive reading,Lenormand reader,lenormand reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments