Advertisement

Procreate Digital Illustration | design with smit

Procreate Digital Illustration | design with smit Procreate Digital Illustration of an Abstract Landscape

Hi Guys

This video is a real time process video of an illustration created on Procreate 5. The purpose behind this is to give you an insight into my drawing process and how I use layers and colour selection.

Hope you enjoy

Dont forget to subscribe and follow me on all my socials so you don't miss a post.

You can Find my Brushes at :

GO FOLLOW ME:
Instagram: @design_with_smit -

Equipment
- Ipad Pro 12.9 Inch
- Apple Pencil 2nd Generation
- Procreate

#Procreate #art #digitalillustration #Digitalart

procreate,digital art,illustration,digital illustration,procreate illustration,art,process video,walk through,art process,Layers,Ipad illustration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments