Advertisement

Re-Living my High School Years with Kakarot

Re-Living my High School Years with Kakarot I haven't (until recently) watched Dragon Ball Z since I was in high school. Twenty years ago. That I can even SAY that is horrifying BUT I'm really excited for a nostalgic romp through the first anime I was ever forced to watch and eventually enjoy so let's check out some Kakarot!


Wanna play?
Xbox Live - YourPlayerTwo
PSN - YourPlayerTwo
Friend Code - SW-4195-4284-6033

Support the stream!


Join in the fun!
PSN - YourPlayerTwo
Xbox Live - YourPlayerTwo
Nintendo Friend Code - SW-4195-4284-6033

*** GEAR + LINKS ***

[Capture]
Elgato HD60 -

[Filming]
Canon Rebel T3i -
Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens -

[Lighting]
Neewer Ring Light -
Cowboy Studio Continuous Lighting Kit -
Philips Hue -

[Audio]
Rode Videomic Pro -

[Editing]
iMac 5K w/ FPCX -

***CONTACT***

Facebook ►
Twitter ►@ItsYourPlayer2
Instagram ► @YourPlayer2
Email ► get at yourplayer2 dot com

minecraft,nintendo switch,nintendo switch online play,

Post a Comment

0 Comments