Advertisement

Redecorating My Apartment For The New Year!

Redecorating My Apartment For The New Year! In this video I share some redecorating I recently did in my apartment. I love starting out with a fresh/clean slate for the new year. Redecorating has such a powerful psychological effect on me and makes me feel filled with energy and inspiration. What are some things you like to do to prep for the new year?

FOLLOW ME:

Instagram:
Twitter:

CHECK OUT MY VINTAGE SHOP:



CHECK OUT MY SKATEBOARD COMPANY:



#roommakeover #vintage #redecorating

Vintage,Vintage Fashion,Vintage Decor,Home Decor,Vintage Home,Vintage Apartment,Vintage Room Tour,Emily Vallely,Lucy Vallely,Mike Vallely,Interior Design,Interior Decorating,Thrift Haul,Vintage Haul,Antique Haul,Chinoiserie,Mid Century Decor,Art Deco Decor,Siamese Cat,Mad Girl's Vintage,Recycled Life,B Jones Style,Mary Elizabeth,The Vintage Vegans,New Year,Redecorating,Room Makeover,Decorating on a budget,Boho Chic,Kate Spade,

Post a Comment

0 Comments