Advertisement

RENOVATING MY HOME BY MYSELF | AYYDUBS

RENOVATING MY HOME BY MYSELF  | AYYDUBS Renovating might be a stretch but the Verdicts in and I am COMPETENT!

Subscribe:

Watch more 'Making Art':

FOLLOW ME:
»Instagram: Ayydubs
»Snapchat: Ayydubs
»Twitter-
»Facebook: @YT

My P.O. Box:
Alyx Weiss
11301 W Olympic Blvd. #400
West Los Angeles, CA 90064

Business Inquiries:
@s@gmail.com

FTC: no spo yo

About ayydubs:
My name is Alyx, or Ayydubs on the internet. You may have seen my Hidden Camera Uber Prank series, where I completely distress innocent people. If you can’t handle the cringe, I also make vlogs, advice videos, skits, sketches and whatever else I so please. New videos every Thursday.

RENOVATING MY HOME BY MYSELF | AYYDUBS
@uO58

Ayydubs

renovating my home by myself,remodeling my home by myself,home remodeling,home renovation,i am competent,verdicts in and i am competent,chris zack and trudy,trudy and alyx,trudy,friends,guest room,filming room,set,creating a set,decour,home design,Alyx,alyx weiss,ayydubs,ayy dubs,comedy,funny,haul,advice,hidden camera pranks,uber prank,tags,challenges,skits,college,

Post a Comment

0 Comments