Advertisement

Richard Keogh - acoustic cover of Handbags and Gladrags

Richard Keogh - acoustic cover of Handbags and Gladrags Richard Keogh playing Handbags & Gladrags

An amazing song written by Mike d'Abo of Manfred Man, Handbags and Gladrags was a hit for Rod Stewart and the Stereophonics - or maybe you just know it as the theme tune to The Office!

Either way, it's a belter to play and here's my cover of it.


About me - I'm Rich Keogh, a musician from the UK playing acoustic music at its finest and singing songs that make you wanna sing along!

I play a mix of genres - all the good stuff!

If your interested in having live music at your venue, wedding or party - don't hesitate to get in touch.

I'm based in the Coventry area but regularly play across Warwickshire, Solihull, Birmingham and beyond.

You can find me on Facebook at Rich Keogh Music, on Instgram @richkeogh41 or you can drop me an email - richkeogh41@hotmail.co.uk

Gladrags

Post a Comment

0 Comments