Advertisement

Run Your Air Compressor Instead of a Clothes Dryer

Run Your Air Compressor Instead of a Clothes Dryer DISCLAIMER: I am not an electrician, nor is this electrical advice. This is only me documenting my project.



Taking a 220V clothes dryer plug and moving it through a wall into the garage so I can run my air compressor without taking up one of my other 220V outlets.



This project will cost about $30. It cost me a lot less as I already had the NEMA outlet and cover. I did have to purchase the blue electrical box--that type is known as an "old work box" for the little tabs that extend out and pull back against the drywall to hold it in place. The size of the box is a double gang or two gang box.


If you like this video please comment, like, share, and subscribe to my channel.


If you want to see me on other social media, those links are below:


Iron Shepherd Forge website: www.ironshepherdforge.com
Iron Shepherd Forge on Instagram:
Iron Shepherd Forge on Facebook:
Iron Shepherd Forge on Etsy:

iron shepherd forge,air compressor,air system,dryer,dryer outlet,dryer plug,clothes dryer,shop,workshop,metal shop,wood shop,garaga shop,diy,home improvement,220,220V,220 outlet,220V outlet,220 plug,big air compressor,youtuber,maker,content,garage air setup,air setup,air compressor setup,powder coating,sand blasting,plasma cutting,welding,welder,plasma,bead blasting,air supply,garage air compressor,garage shop,air,shop air,shop air setup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments