Advertisement

Sadio Mané, one of the most humble footballers in the world | Oh My Goal

Sadio Mané, one of the most humble footballers in the world | Oh My Goal Sadio Mané is the most humble footballer in the world, and this anecdote proves it. The Senegalese Liverpool forward might sit on top of the football world but he is more concerned about giving back to those who have less, than enjoying his own riches. Learn more about the most important African player of the moment in this video.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oh my goal mane,sadio mane,sadio mane interview,sadio mane skills,sadio mane ballon d'or africain 2019,sadio mana senegal,sadio mane childhood story,sadio mane story,sadio mane poor,sadio mane african player of the year,sadio mane africa,football,futbol,soccer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments