Advertisement

SAVED BY THE COUPON! | A VERY DETAILED and VISUAL guide of the Couponing Process for Beginners

SAVED BY THE COUPON! | A VERY DETAILED and VISUAL guide of the Couponing Process for Beginners I AM NOT A COUPON EXPERT- THESE ARE JUST SOME BASIC TIPS

* Follow me on IG - @FullOffSunny ****
-MAKE SURE YOU WATCH UNTIL THE END FOR HELPFUL TIPS-

Hi Everyone! I get a ton of people that ask me how do I get free stuff and/or stuff for less than a dollar when I shop.
In the video, I will bring you along with me during my shopping trip at Harris Teeter during super double coupon week!!! Examples of coupons and items will be shown.

If you're close to a Harris Teeter, the coupon week ends 1/7/20 ! scroll down and download these coupons and SAVE . SAVE . SAVE.

___________________________________________________________________________
Paper : Every Sunday of the week, get your local Newspaper because thats where the Paper Coupons are. ALSO- The FIRST Sunday of each month has Proctor Gambles Coupons which are the best ones !!!!

Web Coupons/ Printables: Below are the websites I use to Print my Coupons!

** Links to Coupons***










FREE TO JOIN TO GET PRINTABLE COUPONS




***ALSO***
Don’t throw away your receipts!! Download the Ibotta App! It allows you to earn cash back from your purchases. All you have to do is take a pic of your receipt and get the money to account Almost INSTANTLY

how to coupon,harris teeter super double coupon,coupon for beginners,HOW TO GET FREE STUFF WITH COUPON,coupon savings,how to coupon for beginners,

Post a Comment

0 Comments