Advertisement

SFM|FNAF| My Progress #3| I Got No Time - Jupiter Maroon remix

SFM|FNAF| My Progress #3| I Got No Time - Jupiter Maroon remix I will try to animate all next 3-5 songs from the straw poll, maybe even more (if I will be still motivated to do them at the moment or chose the ones I want to make atm) -

Like always, the preview will be tomorrow! (Sorry if it will be too short, I've been kinda out of balance lately and had a lot of work to do this week)

I can say this is a little continuation after "Familiar Face", so this one I'll try to make it more action packed. (Plus, this is an Afton Family FAN story continuation)

I will finish Behind The Mask, I am still waiting for some material for this project-

■SONG■ ON WHAT I AM WORKING ON :

■ORIGINAL SONG■ by TLT -

■SONGS ON BACKGROUND■
1)
2)
3)

◆ My Social Media / Sites ◆
●Steam:
●Twitch:
●DA:
●VK:
●I DO NOT own any groups anymore, so please, be careful for fake ones!!!
------------------------------------------------
This was made in SFM (Source Filmmaker)
About 53 min I was in program
Sped up in MAGIX Video delux 2019 Steam Edition

~Enjoy!~

#SFM #XboxGamerK #Animations
JOIN VSP GROUP PARTNER PROGRAM:

xboxgamerk,xboxgamerk afton family,FNAF,TLT,the living tombstone,XboxGamerK,Jupiter Maroon,XBOXGAMERK,Jupiter Maroon remix,remix,fnaf song,fnaf music,FNAF 1,XboxGamerK animated,XBoxGamerK fnaf,XboxGamerK animation,five nights at freddy's,fnaf animation,afton family,sfm,animation,fnaf sfm,xboxgamerk animations,animated,fnaf remix,Progress,Five Nights at Freddy's - Jupiter Maroon remix,Five Nights at Freddy's - Jupiter Maroon,freddy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments