Advertisement

Should You Buy the GH5 in 2020?

Should You Buy the GH5 in 2020? I love working with camera equipment, and while this is typically more expensive than something I would normally purchase, it has been one of the greatest purchases to date for my channel, and for myself.

Help keep this channel sponsorship free by purchasing through the links down below.

Lens I use:

Budget Version of the GH5 (Highly Recommend):

GH5 with Lens I Have:

One LED Light for the ground:

Same Dual LED Lights as Me:

Key Lights I Have:

Thanks for watching,

Scott with Techno Eclipse

Latest Video:

Recent Video:

Personal Favorite video:

One of my best videos:

The Truth About Credit Cards:

A Recent Video:

Apple Ecosystem Video:

Again thank you for watching,

Scott with Techno Eclipse

-

Keep this Channel Sponsorship Free:

Twitter:
Instagram:
Discord Server:

gh5,gh5 in 2020,panasonic gh5,gh5 vs bmpcc4k,

Post a Comment

0 Comments