Advertisement

Sponge Rollers Affect on Sisterlocks 68

Sponge Rollers Affect on Sisterlocks 68 Watch as I try to use sponge rollers as a means to keep my growing Sisterlocks out of my face.

I have had Sisterlocks for 10 months. Watch this video of the morning after my sisterlocks have been re-tightened and a little surprise ending.

PLEASE HELP ME REACH MY GOALS!! 250 subscribers in January.

******************************
I have had Sisterlocks for 10 months and I am taking this journey one day at a time. I, like others, am amazed at the growth of my hair and just want to share with you.

I have been shampooing my hair with :
Jamaican Mango & Lime Tingle Shampoo
Design Essentials Aloe and Peppermint Shampoo

I don’t use any products on my hair, as advised by my Sisterlock Consultant.
Sisterlocks were established March 3-4, 2019.

4th Retighten August 1
5th Retighten September 21
6th Retighten October 19
7th Retighten November 23, 2019
8th Retightening January 6, 2020

Sisterlocks affords me a fast drying time and little to no styling time ( a new way), and my everyday nighttime and morning styling time has been reduced to almost nothing.♥️🙌🏾🤷🏾‍♀️

Shoutout to Tamaria Lakayye

Join me on Poshmark, my favorite app to buy & sell fashion. Save up to 70% off top brands! For a limited time, use my code JEANG59 to save $10:

=========================================================

New videos scheduled for Monday. Please continue to follow this
exciting “Sisterlock Journey”.
======================================================
Thanks to Flo Davis at Loc Innovations
And Kimble of Exquisite Locs, Llc for my installation
Sister loc Consultant Flo Davis at
Valerie Prioleau: Locs WithOut Limits LLC

Loretta Henderson of Divine Locs, LLC

Link to Sisterloc Preview: 1st Sisterloc Video:
********************************
Locate me on my other Social Network Links:
Facebook-
Curly G-
Instagram: sylviag59
Poshmark: jeang59
=========================================================

#sisterlock #sisterlockjourney #sisterloc #sisterloc #,sisterlocupdate #sisterlockupdate #locjourney #lock journey #retightening #graysisterlocks #graysisterloc #TamariaLakaye #sisterlocks #sevenmonth #sisterloc #sylviag59 #jeang59 #beenaturalloc #sisterlocstyle #sisterlock style #sisterlockstylingtutorial #sisterlocstylingtutorial #sisterlockbraidout #sisterlocbraidout #spongerollerset #RoyalGoodwins #TheRoyalGoodwins #beautifultc #cabi #thrifting #designessentialsshampoo #Sisterlockupdate #retightening

sisterloc journey,sisterlock journey,sisterloc,sisterlock,sisterloc update,sisterlock update,loc journey,lock journey,retightening,gray sisterlocks,gray sisterlocs,Tamaria Lakaye,seven month sisterlocks,seven month sisterloc,sylviag59,jeang59,bee natural loc,sisterloc style,sisterlock style,sisterlock styling tutorial,sisterloc styling tutorial,sisterlock braidout,sisterloc braidout,sponge roller set,Royal Goodwins,The Royal Goodwins,beautiful t c,cabi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments