Advertisement

the aesthetic diaries, ep. one || the evil in comparison and our concept of time

the aesthetic diaries, ep. one || the evil in comparison and our concept of time Hi, my name is Anna Louise. If you are still a stranger to my world, then have some quick get-to-know-me-facts-

- I‘m a twenty year old student from Berlin, Germany
- I am majoring in General and Comparative Literature in combination with Journalism and Communication
- I feel passionate about literature, photography, poetry, coffee, my bed, family and friends

some words on the clip... this clip is the start to a series of videos that are all about aesthetic filming and everything that keeps me awake at night. obviously this video is flawed. my voice sounds weird, because I currently have a cold & the filming is shaky, because I’ve had coffee right before. but this is something I feel passionate about & I’m excited to see this transform into a series I can look back on with deep pride some day. I would love to hear how you deal with time and comparison, because obviously I struggle with it a lot.

Music by Nico Muhly “Allen & Lucien”

Find me on Instagram & Wordpress:


the aesthetic diaries,concept of time,struggle with comparison,aesthetic filming,feeling late in life,feeling behind in life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments