Advertisement

👨‍🦱 THICK OR THIN - What is Perfect Natty DreadLocks Hair Extention (For Me) ? | I💖TANSYONG TV

👨‍🦱 THICK OR THIN - What is Perfect Natty DreadLocks Hair Extention (For Me) ? | I💖TANSYONG TV 👨‍🦱, Yeah Men! Hello Tansyong Lovers :) How are you doing today? In this 45pcs. of Locks by 2 Dreadlocks Artist, I will show you my option of - how thin or thick my dreadlocks extension should I attached to my hair. Mr. Abel - 17 years, dreadlocks artist gave me an option between 47pcs x 12 inches of Thin Natty #DreadlocksHair Extention or 23pcs x 23 inches of Thick Natty Dreadlocks Hair Extention.

UPNEXT -

#PinoyDreadLocks #DreadlocksPhilippines

PINOY DREADMAN SALON Facebook -
PINOY DREADMAN SALON Instagram-
and

Visit them at:
PINOY DREADMAN SALON
#842 F. Inosentes Street Brgy. Pag asa Mandaluyong City PHILIPPINES 🇵🇭

Feel free contact us:
#Landline(02) 9193314 ☎
#Mobile +639278461751 📲

Phase4 BLK 62 LOT 43, GOVERNORS HILLS SUBD.BRGY. BICLATAN
Gen.Trias Cavite City PHILIPPINES
Feel free contact us :
#Landline (046) 5380663 ☎
#Mobile +639278461751 📲

Email / PM us at
avelinoabadiez@GMAIL.COM 📩

💬 Support me in producing future content -
You can sign up Patreon for free -

You can translate all my videos to your desired language - Click



🔀 Playlist:
🍽️ BestBite -
💪 Bucketlist & Challenges -
🕺 DANCEsyong -
🎵 COVER SONGS -
🤣 iReact -
🌏 Travelogue -

#️⃣ SOCIAL MEDIA : #️⃣
⏩ Facebook :
⏩ Instagram -
⏩ Twitter -
🌎 Visit Also My Official Blog

YouTube Creators for Change Philippines,Vlog,Vlogger,Philippines,Pinoy Youtube,Youtube Philippines,Jonathan Orbuda,I Love Tansyong TV,I Love Tansyong,Blog,Blogger,Pinoy DreadLock,DreadLock Philipinnes,Tips For DreadLocks Beginners,Thick or Thin Locks,Pinoy Rastafarian,Pinoy Dreadman Salon Mandaluyong and Cavite,DreadLocks Salon Philippines,Natty DreadLocks Hair Extention,Year 2020 Hairstyle,Rasta Lifestyle,Rasta Hairstyle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments