Advertisement

This is in my humidifier every day! Targeted Individual-

This is in my humidifier every day! Targeted Individual- This is my 1st YT video I am uploading! And as I type this they are targeting my left foot with DEWs and there's sensations running up my whole leg, & my RM just came home, blasting music in my room- trying to divert my attn else where.
BRO'S & SIS'S: IF UR A TI, DON'T LOSE HOPE, DON'T LOSE FOCUS, & KEEP EXPOSING THESE SICK INDIVIDUALS FOR WHAT THEY ARE. THEY ARE JEALOUS & AFRAID OF YOU, WHOM EVER CHANGED THE NAME TO 'TARGETED INDIVIDUAL' SHOULD HAVE LEFT IT AS THE ORIGNAL NAME- 'EMPOWERED INDIVIDUAL'! THAT WE ARE! GET UP OFF UR KNEES...TIME TO STOP PRAYER & TIME TO FIGHT IN THE PHYSICAL, 3D EARTH DIMENSION. YOUR LIFE IS ON THE LINE!

Individual-

Post a Comment

0 Comments