Advertisement

Weekly Vlog | the workout that nearly killed me + thotties in SF

Weekly Vlog | the workout that nearly killed me + thotties in SF Come along with me in a week of my shenanigans !
(except for Friday, lol didn't record anything bc I wanted to edit)


Mess witcha girl:
IG:
SC: muhkiah_23


Get to know me with these videos:








Killer HIIT workout I did:
- warmup (very important)
- sprint (about 100m) and walk or jog back
- do this 10x without stopping in between (your rest is in the walk/ jog back)
- liner jumps
-jump as far as you can to a line or cone, then back pedal back to the start line
*variation* do it as you would do liners/ suicides (my basketball folks know), meaning each time you are increasing the jump to a further line until you get to the last line



Natacha's UNITED collection ($$ goes to a mental health charity):

thotties

Post a Comment

0 Comments