Advertisement

What Am I Passionate About? (Animatic)

What Am I Passionate About? (Animatic) Hello all you beautiful people! Thank you for watching my video! I am so proud of how well this turned out while only working on it for about a week. This animatic is my submission for the Taco Bell Foundation’s Live Mas scholarship, where I could be one of a hundred recipients of a scholarship between $5,000 and $25,000. I was afraid I wouldn’t have enough time to finish, but I pushed through and drew for over 20 hours on my three day weekend before the deadline, and I couldn’t have done it without my wonderful viewers who continually supported me throughout. Even if I do not receive anything, I had a blast making this, and I thank each and every one of my friends who came to watch me doodle for making it a weekend I will never forget!

Here’s to the future, where I will be sure to make more animations like this one, sharing laughs and sentiment throughout the whole process!

If you enjoyed this video, please consider sharing it with a friend. I would greatly appreciate it!

Disclaimer: I own everything in this video apart from the characters depicted in the sketchbook reel and the program with which I made this animation. I ensured that I posted this video after the scholarship deadline so there is no way that my submission could be mistaken as a copy of someone else’s work.

The song that I wrote for this is called Beanbag Stories.

Furry,newgenfur,animation,animatic,art,fox,arctic fox,Ani,Ani the arctic fox,Cartoon,Passion,Scholarship,

Post a Comment

0 Comments