Advertisement

WHAT I GOT FOR MY 19TH BIRTHDAY!!

WHAT I GOT FOR MY 19TH BIRTHDAY!! Hi there! I turned 19 last week and thought I'd just make a chill video showing you what I got! I know the lighting is absolutely wack in this...it was dark and I don't have any artificial lights apart from my bedroom one lol! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this, slightly cringe video (still working on not being awkward and just being my self ahah!) Feel free to leave a comment with video suggestions or even just to say hi! Upcoming videos include a Primark haul, 2020 goals, getting to know me a bit more, a possible everyday makeup look and more! so subscribe if you wanna and give the video a thumbs up bc why not :)



Socials etc:
Instagram-
Depop - ameliabawden
21 Buttons - ameliabawden1



FAQs



How old are you?-

19



What do you film on?-

Nikon D3300 or iPhone 8

What do you edit on?-

iMovie (for iPhone/iPad) OR Premiere Rush/Pro


Where are you from?-

Brighton!





*This video is not sponsored in anyway at all! All opinions are my own*



Love you all lots!!

Amelia :) xx

BIRTHDAY!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments