Advertisement

WHAT IS THE SCARIEST INDIE GAME OUT THERE..? (Suite 776)

WHAT IS THE SCARIEST INDIE GAME OUT THERE..? (Suite 776) So for today's video I figured I'd attempt to search for the scariest Indie game out there and after a lot of time we cane across this indie game here. Is it the scariest game I've played? Are the jumpscares too much? find out.

Get some 8-BitRyan merch here! -
Twitch:
Check out my Instagram -
Follow me on Twitter -

Game:

Music:
Myuu:
Kevin Macleod:

Ironside Click here to customize your own PC -

8bitryan,8-bitryan,suite 776 gameplay,suite 776 game,suite 776 easter egg,suite 776 walkthrough,suite 776 ending,horror game,scary game,indie horror game,suite 776 full game,suite 776 ending 2,suite 776 full gameplay,horror game gameplay,suite 776 secret ending,scariest games,horror gameplay,actually scary games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments