Advertisement

WHY DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR DREAMING? | DEREALIZATION, WHAT IS IT, HOW TO STOP IT

WHY DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR DREAMING? | DEREALIZATION, WHAT IS IT, HOW TO STOP IT Since experiencing this in 2017, there has been much more talk about this online with now countless of youtubers telling their story. Yet so much of this is still misunderstood. The scariest part of derealization is experiencing it and not KNOWING what is actually happening. It was only until I found out that my scary-out of control-dream-like feeling was called DEREALIZATION that I was able to understand my self and my situation more. In this video I talk about my personal experience and share some tips that really helped me along the way! I never want anyone to feel like they are in the dark about this situation. This is so normal and happens to so many people and it goes away. It is a symptom of your anxiety, it is not a disease, you are not going crazy. Today my DR/DP is 98% gone. I still experience bad days and get anxiety from time to time and thats typically when it starts to come back. But after learning coping mechanisms that have worked for me I can manage it and I know that it's normal and temporary. This is only your brains reaction to anxiety as it thinks you are in danger. Your body loves you and is always trying to protect you. Thank your body constantly. **I also forgot to mention in this video that taking FISH OIL supplements really decreased my anxiety and DR/DP. Everyones body works differently but it could be worth a shot!** Thank you so much for watching, don't forget to subscribe and check out all the links below.



TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Definitions/What is it? 0:40
Signs That you Might Be Experiencing DR/DP : 2:11
Suggestions To Manage/ Get Rid of it 6:19
Things you MUST DO do decrease you DR/DP 11:55

Other youtubers who saved my life!
★Depersonalization Help:
Started watching him when he had 400 views now he has over 50k!



★The Anxiety Ninja




Weekly Song Rec;)
Pale Blue Dot by Big Wild




~Let's Talk~

★Instagram

@naila.psanchez


★Sound Cloud

Naila Parker





EMAIL FOR BUISINESS PURPOSES ONLY : nailaparker98@gmail.com



★CAMERA INFO★

- Filmed with a Canon t6i

- Edited on Adobe Premire + iMovie



*music does not belong to me*



Song used: Flew with the Coupe- Ryan Little

mental health,derealization disorder,depersonalization disorder,why do i feel like im dreaming,my life is a dream,feel like im in a movie,nothing feels real,why does nothing feel real,feel like im dreaming,anxiety help,derealization help,derealization,derealization cure,depersonalization advice,dottie derealization,dottie depersonalization,

Post a Comment

0 Comments