Advertisement

Why I Don't Always Conform in the United States

Why I Don't Always Conform in the United States Hello peoples of the universe!

I filmed this video a year ago, mostly edited it, and somehow forgot about it until recently. While I know I could add more to the conversation now, I still think it is a conversation starter and it might help you see where I am coming from. In this video I’ll be talking about why I don’t always conform to US expectations and some of my experiences. Please keep that in mind.

If for some reason you want to leave a spiteful comment, just don’t.

Also, check out my twitter! (@/patriciadvel)

Subscribe!-

Song:
Title: Embrace
Artist: Sappheiros
Download:


Outro song:
Love Struck


*The songs are non-copyrighted.*

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND LIKE!!
----------------------------Social Media----------------------------
Photography Instagram:
@prdvphotos


Twitter:
@patriciadvel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~About Me~~~~~~~~~
Name: Patricia
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T4i
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: This video is not sponsored.

Latin American,conforming in the united states,not conforming in the united states,minorities in the united states,having two last names,moving to the us,why I don't conform to us expectations,societal expectations,do I have to do things a certain way,do I have to use one last name,minority,poc,poc youtuber,can I use both last names,

Post a Comment

0 Comments