Advertisement

2020 BASS Elite Series Tournament Day. St. John's River. Make Or Break Event 1:3.

2020 BASS Elite Series Tournament Day. St. John's River. Make Or Break Event 1:3. First tournament day as an BASSMASTER Elite Series Pro!!!



2020 BASSMASTER ELITE SERIES PRO
Follow along my journey as I attempt to catch trophy bass, hone my craft, entertain, and share my learning experiences.

My favorite baits right now are Chatterbait, Alabama rig (A-Rig), Crankbait, Jerkbait, Shaky Head, Spro Frogs.

Favorite Equipment: Shimano Curado, Ranger Boats, Mercury Fourstroke Pro XS, Toyota Trucks, GoPro, Fuji, Point Blank, Striker, and UPRVR.

For more Funny and entertaining videos visit my channel at:

or visit my website at

Don't forget to Comment, Rate, and Subscribe!!!

Largemouth Bass,Spotted Bass,Smallmouth Bass,Giant Bass,Ranger Boats,Mercury 250 Pro XS,Bass Fishing Tournament,Bass Fishing,Bass Fishing 2019,FLW 2019,Elite Series 2020,Fall Bass Fishing,February Bass Fishing,Florida Bass Fishing,Frogging,Flipping,Bed Fishing,BASSMASTER,St. Johns's River,Lake George,Palatka Florida Fishing,Fishing for a living,Jig Fishing,Little Lake George,Cresent Lake,Fantasy Fishing,Chatterbait Fishing,Wacky Rig Fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments