Advertisement

4 Things That May Increase The Quality Of Your Videos || HOW TO MAKE EDITS

4 Things That May Increase The Quality Of Your Videos || HOW TO MAKE EDITS HOW TO MAKE EDITS - Episode 2: Video Quality

In this video I'm showing different ways to increase your video quality! I use Premiere Pro for my editing, but most of the things I'm doing is possible in other softwares as well!

Part 1: Download quality
Downloading methods:
Marvel’s Website:
Youtube download:
uTorrent Windows:
uTorrent Mac:
Pirate Bay:

Part 2: Software settings
Normal resolution: 1920x1080
To get vp09 codec: 2560x1440

Part 3: Editing
Adjustment layer, sharpness, crop

Part 4: The Youtube Codecs
Example of different codecs:


If you like this tutorial and want to see me do more stuff like this, comment down below what you want me to show you!

tutorial,how to make edits,movie mashups,marvel,dc,how to make,cinema content,captain america,

Post a Comment

0 Comments