Advertisement

a disaster of a video (and a playlist of songs you should definitely listen to)

a disaster of a video (and a playlist of songs you should definitely listen to) Today is a momentous day! The February video, everyone!

The Playlist:

Hello, you wonderful people, you. I made this video as an accompaniment to a playlist I made a friend. Is it extra? Yes. Do I care? Yes. I care greatly about being extra. I hope you enjoy these bops, jams, and slaps that I have selected for you.

If you don't, I mean, that's your own choice I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Catch me on the socials, my dudes and dudettes:
◈ Instagram:
◈ Twitter:
◈ TikTok:


----Music used----
Fighter by Jack Stauber

music,playlist,dreamers,young the giant,bad suns,spotify,hippo campus,the band camino,vinyl theatre,COIN,Matt Maeson,MisterWives,half alive,passion pit,car,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments