Advertisement

Aquarius|😡If They Love You-Why Can't They Just STOP Doing This!! Love Tarot

Aquarius|😡If They Love You-Why Can't They Just STOP Doing This!! Love Tarot Hello Soul Family. This is a Tarot reading for Aquarius.
This cannot and will not apply to everyone who watches. This is specifically for those who know they are In these types of situations and need clarity. This is a collective Energy. Aquarius, sun , moon rising and Venus signs. Tell me what you think.

🌟 🕯🕯 🌟


Love,
Jo

🌟🌟🌟
If you need a private reading:

Leave a MSG.... 917-768-9444
I would Prefer if you.....PLEASE TEXT: I will reply within 48 hrs. I will be working on my web site soon. Do know I cannot except every single request. I hope you understand. I am currently providing readings in English and Spanish. Email Pre-recorded readings is my preference. Same day emergency readings are via the phone. Please email me for the reading types and prices.

Also please keep these calls professional. I cannot chat on the phone all day. But feel free to text and say hi and state the nature of your call. I tried this method 2 years ago and it went well. Lets try it again. 🙏

Much Love.

You can also email me: Crystallunatarot@hotmail.com

🌟🌟

Take Care.
Lots of love & Light
Johanna. 💚

free love tarot reading,tarot reading yes or no,astrological tarot reading,zodiac tarot reading,free accurate reading,love reading,you tube best tarot reader,tarot accurate love,psychic reader,psychic,free tarot readings,clairvoyant reading,psychic medium,tarot advice,tarot cards,professional tarot reader,oracle,love tarot readings,psychic tarot readings,astrology reading,pick a card,2020,aquarius,

Post a Comment

0 Comments