Advertisement

As Pares As I’m Concerned | Stage of Truth | I Can See Your Voice PH

As Pares As I’m Concerned | Stage of Truth | I Can See Your Voice PH As Pares As I’m Concerned, or Jeffrey Ferrer, is proved to be SEE-ntunado when he sings a cover of “Pagbigyang Muli” by Erik Santos.

Subscribe to I Can See Your Voice PH channel! -

Watch the full episodes of I Can See Your Voice on TFC.TV

and on iWant for Philippine viewers, click:


Visit our official website!


Faceboook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

#ICSYVGoldSquad
#ICanSeeYourVoicePH
#ICSYVPH

ABS-CBN Philippines,ABS-CBN,Philippines,Format Show,I Can See Your Voice Philippines,I Can See Your Voice PH,ICSYVPH,ICSYV,Luis Manzano,Lucky Manzano,Luis,Lucky,Andrew E.,Alex Gonzaga,Kean Cipriano,Wacky Kiray,Bayani Agbayani,Angeline Quinto,#ICSYVPH,ICSYV February 22 2020,20200222icanseeyourvoice,February 22 2020,YT0psBea,i can see your voice season 2,icsyv highlights,i can see your voice highlights,stage of truth,the gold squad,pagbigyang muli,seentunado,

Post a Comment

0 Comments