Advertisement

B1A4's Sandeul Explained Why He was Taken aback by BTS' Jin at Their Second Meeting

B1A4's Sandeul Explained Why He was Taken aback by BTS' Jin at Their Second Meeting Please Subscribe, Like and Share for More Videos!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sandeul didn't understand why Jin did it to him.

If you are an avid fan of B1A4's Sandeul or BTS' Jin (or both), you must know that the two 1992-born idols are close friends. Sandeul and Jin have been spotted spending time together and showing support to each other multiple times.

In one past interview, Sandeul talked about how they first got close.

He said, "It was when we met for the second time. We went on stage along with the other singers for the final stage. Jin suddenly approached me and he grabbed my belly. I wondered what he was doing considering it was only our second meeting."

Sandeul went on, "When I asked him after I got closer to him, he said that it was just because he wanted to touch my belly. He said he also didn't know why but he enjoyed touching my belly."

He added, "I guess that's how we became friends. I agree with him and think the same way as him."
.
.


#Sandeul #BTS #Jin

top korean news,korea news,korean stars,k pop,k pop news,Idol,Sandeul,Jin,BTS,B1A4,B1A4 Sandeul,BTS Jin,Lee Jung Hwan,WM ENTERTAINMENT,Big Hit,Kim Seokjin,방탄소년단,비원에이포,산들,김석진,1992 Idol,boygroup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments