Advertisement

♑❤CAPRICORN》 THEY ONLY WANT YOU!!! YOU HAVE THEIR HEART!!!, PERIODT!!. 😍💯👫🏾

♑❤CAPRICORN》 THEY ONLY WANT YOU!!! YOU HAVE THEIR HEART!!!, PERIODT!!. 😍💯👫🏾 What’s good CAPRICORNS?!, welcome to CapricornDUH!. I’m your girl, Queen, and I am here to dedicate this channel for every ♑Capricorn♑ on this planet!!!.


This video can and will resonate with: your sun🌞sign in Capricorn, your moon🌙sign in Capricorn, your rising⬆️sign in Capricorn & your venus❤sign in Capricorn! 🐐🐐🐐


⏲ ALL MY READINGS ARE TIMELESS, SO YOU CAN WATCH THEM LITERALLY AT ANY TIME. 🕰


***PLEASE NOTE: I do like to add in background music while I am shuffling the cards, but I DO NOT and will NOT play background music while I am delivering the messages to you guys! (I know some people are 100% aware of this, but unfortunately, there are some people who are for some reason not aware of this, lmao).


I will show my face sooner or later as the channel grows :) 🤳🏾👸🏿


🚫 NO PERSONAL READINGS AT THIS TIME! 🚫


Channel suggestions or criticism are ALWAYS welcomed! 🤔💭


*** FEELING GENEROUS? WANT TO DONATE TO HELP SUPPORT THE CHANNEL?
FOLLOW THIS LINK*** :
Every amount is HIGHLY appreciated!!! ❤Thank you so much in advance!!!❤ :)


🌌☄🌌 About me: ☄🌌☄


I’m just a young👼🏿queen trying to make this world a better place, one day at a time!


Much love!


xoxo QUEEN 👸🏿

Capricorn,capricorntarot,capricornlove,tarot,capricornfebruary,capricornvenus,pickacard,pick a card,capricornrising,capricornmoon,capricornfebruary2020,lovecapricorn,capricornsun,soulmate,df,dm,divinemasculine,divinefeminine,twinflame,capricorn february,

Post a Comment

0 Comments