Advertisement

[Challenge]Can a Japanese score 100% in JLPT N1 Exam? Here is the answer.

[Challenge]Can a Japanese score 100% in JLPT N1 Exam? Here is the answer. JLPT is a Japanese-Language Proficiency Test. If you want to get a job in Japan, you should take this exam.
I hope you enjoy this video as well as you can learn the basics of JLPT!
JLPT website:

Hello, I am Mayo, a Japanese YouTuber that in love with India.
I make videos of Japan, India, and travels. Sometimes I teach the Japanese language as well.

If you like my videos, please subscribe to my video from here↓


・Follow me♡
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

・Mayo's Introduction video


・WORK (BUSINESS INQUIRIES)


・Music


#Mayo #MayoJapan #Japanese #Japan

Mayo Japan,Japanese language,मायो जापान,जापानी भाषा,हिंदी में जापानी भाषा सीखें,टोक्यो,Japanese,japanese girl,Japan,जापान,जापानी,Japanese culture,Japanese food,Life in Japan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments