Advertisement

Cloveress ASMR...I think about you all the time. I’m sorry 💔

Cloveress ASMR...I think about you all the time. I’m sorry 💔 Natalie.

You were a beautiful woman. A beautiful soul. You had such life inside of you. I’m sad the world is without you now. The world will still get to see you through your legacy of videos you’ve created. My dear none of us are without faults, you had nothing to fear of yourself or future. You were absolutely an angel with the biggest heart. I’m sorry the internet and the world were so hard on you and I wish I could have been there for you more. I wish we could have been together in person. That I could have told you how much you changed my life. Your videos let me know I had a place online and although, you were younger than me...I looked up to you. You were one of the reasons I made this channel. You were a HUGE inspiration in many of my videos. You’ll forever be someone I remember. I’m sorry for the cards you were dealt, I wish I could have done something. This won’t change anything, this is mainly for me, but I also want to spread your remembrance if I can.

I love you.

I didn’t know if I’d ever make a video in fear of it not being respectful, so I hope I have done this in a way where it is. I have had time to clear my mind about this. This is my way of doing this.

There are no comments on this, I don’t want wars in the comment section, I want this to be a PURE place. This was my way of expressing all the feelings I had and respecting her passing.

This video is unmonetized as well. This isn’t about anything, but just talking about the beautiful soul we have lost.






DISCLAIMER:
I hope if others do this they are NOT fake. Do not pretend to suddenly care or pretend like you weren’t someone who judged her for her online work.

Including her sex work, if you judged her Patreon or her content period just stay out of this. If your an asmrtist who has made judgements on sexual asmr before just stay away from this topic. If you weren’t there for her when she was struggling and crying for help on Twitter just please stay out of this, meaning if you ignored her. I just hope real genuine people can do this or make an apology if you did her wrong or put her on blast.

IT WAS NEVER ANYONES PLACE TO TELL HER HOW TO LIVE AND PEOPLE PUT TOO MUCH PRESSURE ON HER. You have to let people live and be free. You must let them make their own choices. You WERE NOT her friend or family or parent. You had no place to put her on blast. That’s all. I’m still angry about some things. That’s another reason I have waited on a video. I’ve posted many things to my twitter regarding this, but I’m making a video is hard. People like to start wars during inappropriate times.

On many of Natalie’s tweets and videos asking for advice, help, and love people destroyed her. Most asmrtists didn’t come in to help her or uplift her. Instead many isolated her out of the community. Some big names made multiple videos of her judging her and assuming things. YOU NEVER TRULY KNOW SOMEONE ONLINE. Let us stop this bullshit.

GO TO SOMEONE IN PRIVATE IF YOU ARE TRULY CONCERNED. I have been judged by a very large creator too in a full video, the same video in which Natalie was addressed in. It made me depressed for weeks, made me feel like absolute shit.

I pretended online like it didn’t bother me. So did she. I feel it did bother her. It sure did me. I was also pregnant at the time. I had found out my baby would be born with a birth defect and need surgery as well, I didn’t need that shit. Natalie also was fighting her own battles. And people never know what is going on in someone’s life. We are all just people.

I find it disgusting someone would come for people, ALWAYS WOMEN. Judging them and dragging them down. I have so many feelings on this. I’m sorry. I don’t want this to go on anymore and this is the ONLY time I’ll speak about this.

There is just a lot the fans in this community don’t know or understand. I’ve uncovered so many fake creators and people who just are not as they seem online. So please just don’t assume. I am truly sorry for Natalie and I am also sorry to be the one to say all this.

I don’t want to seem negative. I’m just being HONEST finally and OPEN. No more lies, no more secrets.

ElleBelle,ASMR,talking,i am sorry,cloveress,the cloveress,natalie white,the truth,truth,i love you,chat,real,talk,vlog,personal,apology,tribute,rememberance,remembering,soft,spoken,rambles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments