Advertisement

Craft Along with Me Flip Out Booklet #4

Craft Along with Me Flip Out Booklet #4 Welcome back to my channel.
This is another flipout booklet for you to craft along with me.

Instagram

Etsy



Please take a look at my facebookpage:


This is my other passion, painting Dragon eyes, Please take a look at my Facebook page.


If you liked my video, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel to see more upcoming videos.

If you have any questions please comment below or feel free to email me.

gi.kerr@yahoo.com

Thank you X Love and Hugs Gi X

Craft Along With Me Flipout Bookliet # 2,Craft Along With Me,Flipout Bookliet,gi kerr,happiness in crafting,booklet,tutorial,junk journals,embellishments,flipout journal,vintage,gesso paper,shabby chic,scrapbook papers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments