Advertisement

Darwin Project - Mostly Jet Win(g)s + Cheeky Gauntlet Getaway

Darwin Project - Mostly Jet Win(g)s + Cheeky Gauntlet Getaway Wasssup guys!

I hope you are having a great day and I do hope you will enjoy this one... as I had to edit it twice due to laptop crash. So... you know... show me some love with them likes, comments & subs. ;)

This video is mostly Jet Wings Class gameplay.
With just one cheeky Gauntlet getaway from the closing zone under heavy arrow fire. LOL I just had to share it with you.

Now you know how deadly getting stun on landing can be, so avoid it if you can. ;)


Follow me on Twitch to catch me LIVE:


Let's keep in touch on Twitter:


L Y L T

#DarwinProject #Gameplay #Xbox #BarelyCrafty

darwin project xbox,darwin project gameplay,darwin project tips,darwin project xbox gameplay,darwin project xbox one gameplay,darwin project xbox one tips,darwin project xbox tips,darwin project tips and tricks xbox,gameplay commentary,darwin project final fight,darwin project top 100,darwin project experience,darwin project gameplay 2020,darwin project strategy,darwin project xbox jet wings,darwin project new update,darwin project news,jet wings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments