Advertisement

EXTREMELY POSITIVE COPPER IUD EXPERIENCE| NO PAIN, CRAMPS, OR DISCOMFORT| NEW GYNEFIX IUD

EXTREMELY POSITIVE COPPER IUD EXPERIENCE| NO PAIN, CRAMPS, OR DISCOMFORT| NEW GYNEFIX IUD In this video, I am sharing my extremely positive experience with the brand-new copper IUD called Kupferkette that are widely spread in Europe. They are smaller; do not cause heavier bleeding; do not prolong the period. In general, the gynefix IUD is a more innovative version of a traditional copper IUD. They are suitable for teens and women with a small uterus.

All the information you can find by following the link below:



I am personally astonished by the effectiveness of this small IUD. I had zero post-insertion bleeding, no cramps at any time, my periods did not get heavier and I generally do not feel any change whatsoever. Yet I am 99.8 per cent protected against the unwanted pregnancy without the terrible side effects of pills. PILLS ALWAYS HAVE SIDE EFFECTS, even when you do not see them.

I hope you found this video informative and will do some research too! Do not be scared to get an IUD- the process for you will be totally different than for all other girls. Plus, remember, people with negative opinions tend to speak up on the internet whereas all the positive experiences either get lost or are never published in the first place.

WHERE TO FIND ME:

iud,copper iud,painless copper iud,IUD insertion,painless copper iud insertion,copper iud experience,copper iud side effects,copper iud review,my copper iud story,copper IUD,ParaGrag,GyneFix IUD,positive copper IUD experience,no side effects IUD,copper iud benefits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments