Advertisement

Fitness in the Summertime Volume 1 - The JB&I Show

Fitness in the Summertime Volume 1 - The JB&I Show 1) Please, checkout the Fitness Addict store on Tee Spring. I would also like your feed back and tell me if you like the designs and so on. Thank you again.

2) I. Middleton Entertainment website where you will find motivational clothes, items and videos/links to videos that will encourage you.

3) Here is the Fitness in the Summertime play list. In this you will find answers to a lot of your questions. As I said in the video I have included other fitness pros and you will see that they talk about a lot of great things that are constantly being asked. Some of the videos are order but the information in said videos are still relevant. Again, if you have any questions please ask in the comments below. Thanks, and let's start getting ready now for summertime. We can do this! :)

It's time for fitness in the Summertime, I know that you think that it is too EARLY to start now. But I dare say No, it is not too early to start. As a matter of fact now is the perfect time to start because you can take your time and work on it in a safe and progressive manner. Ah, ask your questions, leave your comments, and so on. Thank you for tuning in and allowing me to come to you today.

You are awesome, never forget how awesome you are. Every journey began with one step and there will be pit falls and set backs along the way. You can do it, don't give up. I talk about other fitness pros in this podcast so check them out if you don't like or trust me. Have a great day and you can do it, haha. #fitness #fitnessaddict #fitnessinthesummertime

blog,fitness,gaming,hearthstone,entertainment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments