Advertisement

Honestly a nice patch - Patch 10.4 - YamatoCannon Reviews

Honestly a nice patch - Patch 10.4 - YamatoCannon Reviews I like the approach that Riot is taking with their patch not gutting champions completely out of their nichés and slowly buffing underperforming aspects of the jungle, very curious as to how it will shape pro-play, specifically the changes to Phase Rush, Bami's Cinder, Soraka. Looking back at the patch notes I think in hindsight I would put more weight onto Garen, Mordekaiser and Darius as the strenght they have is that they will win A LOT of 1v1 vs most melee meta junglers and by my estimation have a good clear speed.

JOIN NOW:
FOLLOW NOW:
SLAP NOW:
I HATE FACEBOOK:
DISCORD:

yamatocannon,jakob mebdi,league,splyce gg,splyce league,yamato lol,lcs coach,league of legend analyst,potatocannon,tomatocannon,yamatocannon dance,Patch 10.4 Rundown,League of Legends Patch,New Champions,Cinderhulk Buff,Buffs and Nerfs,10.4,Patch 10.4,

Post a Comment

0 Comments