Advertisement

HOW TO GET KICKED OUT OF WALMART (THE BEST WAY)

HOW TO GET KICKED OUT OF WALMART (THE BEST WAY) So I wasn't able to get a good thumbnail inside the story, wasn't thinking forward, but here is a funny walmart video I hope you guys enjoyed. If you liked the video, please use the share button to share it with your friends. Love you guys, subscribe, turn on post notifications, and comment after for a shoutout in my next video :)

Hey Lil Mama Link:

Merchandise!
SOundclOud:
PatreOn:

😃 SUBSCRIBE ► ★

My second channel!

★ TURN ON MY POST NOTIFICATIONS FOR SHOUTOUTS IN MY VLOG★
---------------
★FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA► (pls :)★
MY INSTAGRAM► (@Mikeymanfs)
SOUNDCLOUD►
MY TWITTER► @Mikeymanfs)
MY FACEBOOK►
MY SNAPCHAT► mikeymanfss
---------------
★PO BOX!★
No longer open, sorry to those who wanted to send letters. I will open a new one next summer after we have moved. Love you all.
---------------
Outro music = I'm Yours (Summer Vibes) by Mikey Manfs

All other streaming platforms can be accessed via this link:

----------------
My brother:

-----------------
★A little about me★
Hey Guys! Mikey Manfs here! A little about myself, I make awesome 24 Hour Challenge and Overnight Challenge videos! As well as hilarious and funny Walmart videos, 3 AM challenges! You want to see the funniest pranks on youtube? Hit that subscribe button! Really interesting and funny vlogs as well!

family friendly pg clean

mikey,manfs,walmart,kicked out,thrown out,walmart videos,how to get kicked out of walmart,shutting off all the lights at walmart,banned from walmart,employees,employee,walmart security,shopper,shopping,intercom,walmart vlog,funny walmart video,walmart pranks,walmart haul,how to get kicked out of school,how to get kicked out of class,kicked out of walmart,kicked out for no reason,walmart kicked out,dom tracy walmart kicked out,lance stewart,jack doherty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments