Advertisement

How to Kill A Kit with Style: Tuesday Morning Scrapbooking Haul

How to Kill A Kit with Style: Tuesday Morning Scrapbooking Haul Welcome back to another round of How to Kill A Kit With Style! I am doing something a little different this month....I take you on a little shopping trip to my local Tuesday Morning to build a kit with the budget of $20-$25. Please let me know if you like this new format! (*I am thinking we totally need to do this live next month so you can help me make decisions)

Follow along with all of our super crafty You Tubers as they show you how to create, use, and kill kits of all shapes, sizes,and styles!

Laura Alberts-
Kathy Sonnier McElfresh:
Kelsey May Webster -
Tisa Browne-
Jenn Gagne-
Moira O’Reilly -
Krista's Crafty Life-
Alyssa McGrew-
Scrapbooking Quebec-
Roni Sue Scrapper-
Christy's Beautiful Life-
Crystal Barrett-
Katelyn Clary-
Eileen Scrapmazing-
Sara Scraps-
Khristina Sorge- #scrapbooking #khristinasorge

Tuesday morning haul,#scrapbooking,#khristinasorge,khristina sorge,how to kill a kit with style,scrapbooking,scrapbooking haul,scrapbooking kit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments