Advertisement

How To Meal Prep Food That Isn't Boring (Part 1)

How To Meal Prep Food That Isn't Boring (Part 1) Hello lil cuties!

In this video Tobin and I head to Stinson Beach in Marin County, CA before an afternoon of meal prepping (cookies?). I don't really like having full meals prepped for the week because after day 3-4 things just don't really taste fresh anymore. I also don't track macros anymore so having pre portioned meals is just not my jam. I typically prefer to have components of meals prepped to make throwing dinner or lunch together so much easier! The tofu and chicken thighs I did not cook in advanced. I want the chicken thighs to have a yummy crispy skin and a pan slice from cooking them and it doesn't store well because the skin gets soggy (gross). Same with the tofu. I love crisping it up in a pan but it won't reheat the same way! So I will post the recipes down below and they will be included in part 2 :)
●●●●●

Timestamps :
Tahini Miso Vinaigrette : 3:04
Kale Pesto : 4:45
Kale & Brussel Sprout Chopped Salad 5:59

●●●●●
Blog post with full recipes :

www.autymsanson.com/home/2020/2/3/how-to-meal-prep-food-that-isnt-boring

●●●●●
So in this video we prepped :

Kale Pesto Pasta with Baked Chicken


Kale & Brussel Sprout Salad with Salmon


Soy Glazed Tofu Nourish Bowls with Tahini Miso Vinaigrette (seen in part 2)

Harissa Roasted Tofu with Black Lentils & Roasted Cauliflower (seen in part 2)

●●●●●
Follow me on Instagram!
+ @autymsanson

Let's collaborate!
+ autymsanson@gmail.com

Join The Healthy Transformation Tribe!
+ autymsanson.com

meal prep,healthy,beach,couple,couple goals,intuitive eating,cooking channel,food network,how to,cook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments