Advertisement

I try to design a face mask to offer better protection against coronavirus

I  try to design a  face mask  to offer better protection against  coronavirus I try to design a face mask to offer better protection against coronavirus
Concept design of a more effective mask for coronavirus (The blue and red colors are only symbolically in the CAD model image) The material from which the typical cheap medical masks are made was that polypropylene really designed to really protect against the coronavirus.? the standard cheap mask material is a non-woven polypropylene / nonwoven meltblown material. I think maybe that material is more about cheapness to produce than efficiency in regard viruses? An efficient mask should probably be with two filters that will more accurately filter viruses. like Carbon filterin nonwoven mat Filtering material should be studied more closely to indentify the correct one. I forwarded the CAD template to my Chinese friends and they wrote that yes good idea to manufacture it in China.

coronavirus

Post a Comment

0 Comments