Advertisement

Image I Took Of The Moon Shows The Mountains Along The Terminator Line In 8K

Image I Took Of The Moon Shows The Mountains Along The Terminator Line In 8K This is an image I have here in a frame that I cherish very much...it is a picture that I took with my telescope and it shows the mountains along the terminator line of the moon's outer limits. I showed it in this 8K format video to be able to see if I can show an image of my secret image here... No jokes we can see the mountains and the structures white and reflective on the moon's edge. I hope the 8K video will show the image in the highest quality.I have never shown you all this one. We can see on the horizon high elevated mountains and ledges and the white structures on top and all along the top of this image...presented in this 8K video.

8K videos,High quality videos in 8K,the moon,high quality images of the moon,Copernicus Crater,The moons terminator line,astro photography,telescopes,cgxl 1400 hd telescopes,big telescopes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments